catapult magazine

catapult magazine

discussion

naked snow angels

Norm
Jul 02 2002
03:37 am

Once I read an article about Chuck Berry. And I heard a Barry Manilow song. Brown bears, though they may look dangerous and carniverous, actually will stop dead in their tracks to eat their favorite delicacy: berries. I just got back from the beach where I was buried in the sand. Once I needed to get on a bus and it always gets there at 9:45 on the dot and I was there at 9:45 and a few seconds. I barey made it. One time I had an English teacher and an art teacher that would sit around doing nothing and read Dave Barry books until they cried. Then they would laugh more and get up and read a little section to the class, which wasn’t half as funny to us because we weren’t crying over it, but then they would laugh even harder and then we would laugh at how hard they were laughing and then everyone was laughing and it was a honking good time for all. Speaking of funny school experiences, back when I was in second grade I had a bus driver lady who had a beard and really funky eyebrows (they were actually small fros over each of her eyes). We called her Mrs. Beary ’cause she also growled. My Uncle Barry (the one that no one talks about) told me he made a naked snow angel with Rush Limbaugh. He also told me it was exhilarating. Then he got up to go to the bathroom or something and then mom and dad quick got up and dad snached me up in his arms and we all ran to the car and left. Dad never squealed the tires before.

Does any body else want to marry Brak from Space Ghost Coast to Coast on Cartoon Planet?