catapult magazine

catapult magazine

discussion

Camping -- Impact, Low-impact, NO-impact

richardgreencfr
Sep 15 2006
04:27 pm

Poop. Yes. I got confused there. I thought that Grant was on our side. And I like his comments. Then Eddie and Nosugartonightinmytea got all up in arms like they had an axe to grind. Grant is on our side. Let us remain a brotherhood of free-river-pooping people. United we stand, divided we burry our poop.

And on another note, i can relate to the conversations you are talking about Nosugar, my friends like to talk about poo too. My one friend actually is a big Kierkegaard fan (did i spell that right?) He just keeps going on about him, and Abraham Kuyper this, and John Calvin that. I confess tho, he, alot like grant has a keen ability to apply Biblical concepts with amazing depth to "all thigns", even to subjects like poo. And then I have another friend that poos like clockwork, seems like everytime he writes me an email it ends with "gotta go deficate my toilet". And then another friend of mine has IBS and allergies to wheat, that make him poo like a banshee. Why do I know all this?

i too wonder why poo tends to capture the conversation as frequently and firmly as it does.

Maybe the next CINO camping trip can be by a river, and they can hold application based discussions on this topic.